View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 12:21 PM   #8
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Has there ever been a purer case of sexual jealousy than the Jagger Gimmick

It refers to this thread
Michelle Obama - GOAT ugliest first lady?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaggerCommaMick
Relative to age and time period, of course. Not that Hillary, or Babs Bush were much to look at, but I do believe each of them were older (Babs, obviousy) when they served if I'm not mistaken, and you'd still have to take ol' Hill or a young Babs over Michelle any day.

Mates, I know, I know - "This is racist". Because she's black. So apparently nobody can ever call her ugly, without being racist. Even though she actually is quite hideous.

But the question is, mates...

GOAT Hideous?
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote