View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 01:57 PM   #44
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anyone here playing Sleeping Dogs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgz V2
i dont even get what you're mad at? are you mad that they ripped off other games or that dudes are more ripped than you in Hong Kong?
I wonder if when he watches a movie and all the girls are hotter than real life if he gets mad too or is it just video games which irk him.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote