Thread: Go-to 1v1 move?
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 01:45 AM   #24
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Go-to 1v1 move?

A simple jab step fake.

Seriously, as a defender you have to cover that step. If not I'm by you on that side. So if I fake one direction and cross to the other that window will be enough to allow me by my defender or I can pull up with open space.

I always keep it simple because I as the ball handler have the advantage: I know what I'm doing and when I'm doing it.

I'm also a huge fan of the spin. I'll dribble on the outside of my body to try to get you to drift and then spin back inside of you.

Simple.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote