View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 02:12 AM   #2
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I want to learn the Kabbalah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtics4ever
I'm looking for stuff online and I keep hearing that all the translated stuff online will not let me understand the real meanings of it. Anyone know of a good source or have another idea where I can learn and understand it?

Why do you want to learn the Kabbalah?
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote