View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 08:41 AM   #20
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Playoff Teams in Each Conference Prediction

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlonzoGOAT
WTF is this Carolina over Atlanta/Lions/Bears? other then that the list is alright but carolina has WAY to many holes unless your ****ing high on cam newton and think his talent applies to every position. I'd also like to add is shaub stays healthy they can win the superbowl I really thought they would win it last year until the injuries came in.
i tried to throw in one surprise because if you look year over year, there is always (literally) a surprise. It's just the way it is now.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote