View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 11:58 AM   #54
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anyone here playing Sleeping Dogs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
You guys are nuts to consider Sleeping Dogs better than GTA4. No way Jose.
It's better to me but it's not. I don't need the multiplayer, and i don't need the compulsive collecting things. But i like Wei as a character more, i like that the fighting ten times better (the fighting in GTA is poorly done) and i like the story a lot more. I could care less about Niko.

That said, this game copies a lot of the things i like about GTA. And i have it now while i played gta two years ago.

This game, once i am done i am going to go into serious withdrawal and look for daily updates on GTA5.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote