View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 05:30 PM   #19
TheSilentKiller
7-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Is it possible Obama is a Manchurian candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by demons2005
it is based on obamas own book so any bullcrap facts are actually obama lies
It is based on a book about Obama written by Dinesh D'Souza. I have read the book or seen the movie, I just thought I would throw that fact out there.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote