View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 06:39 PM   #40
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Playoff Teams in Each Conference Prediction

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
it's the only reason the Giants got in the playoffs

Dallas beats the Lions...Giants out
Dallas beats the Jets...Giants out
Romo hits Miles...Giants out

face it the Giants were lucky to have snuck in the post season...

We won the Super Bowl, you missed the playoffs. And you didn't lose on unlucky bounces, you lost on Romo overthrowing a receiver and in the Jet game (which was game 1, i can't believe you are blaming your season on that) Romo THREW THE BALL TO REVIS. Like here - you win the game, not me.

Everytime you mention this game i giggle. Keep mentioning it. I hate to break it to you, Super Bowl titles count more than your delusions.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote