View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 11:29 AM   #96
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012 College Football Discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
UConn's D was nasty last night. First team D gave up about 40 yards and 2 first downs through 3 and a half quarters, and UMASS only got 59 yards and 3 first downs the whole game.

And UConn has a QB that is competent enough to throw a pass. WTF.

not to rain on your parade but UConn was playing UMass. I watched a chunk of it and I was actually surprised the Huskies weren't beating them down worse. It was their first game as an FBS member after all.

I didn't think WSU looked as bad as the score indicated vs BYU. They just killed themselves with untimely turnovers and were royally screwed by some awful holding calls on a TD, the other on a play that would have put them inside the 5. They moved the ball ok. I thought the QB did ok considering BYU was blowing through their line. The biggest issue for Wazzu I was was their WRs run really crappy routes.

the big upset of the day was McNeese State going Murfreesboro to defeat Mid Tennessee State 27-21.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote