View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 12:46 PM   #98
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012 College Football Discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknapalm
if coach petrino decided to not star in coaches gone wild with his mistress, they'd probably rank ahead of SC. that said, they'll probably finish 3rd in the SEC..behind LSU and bama

I don't know, there was some of those "way too early" polls coming out after last season before Petrino did his thing, and the majority of them had SCar ranked ahead of Arkansas. I know those have absolutely no influence on the actual preseason polls, but still. We beat them 44-28 last year and it wasn't even that close. Cobi Hamilton, standing wide-open in the endzone, dropped a pass (it was about as low as can be on the degree of difficulty scale), and Ronnie Wingo had time to stop, turn around, and wait for a pass to get to him at around the 20 yard line with no SCar defender near him, and he dropped it. So they're lucky they didn't lose 58-24.

And, like I said, we've got a lot of key pieces back. Aside from losing Joe Adams and Jarius Wright, and a couple of key players on defense, it's essentially the same team as last year. And, for my money, we've got the best backfield in the SEC (and one of the 3-5 best in the country) if Knile Davis returns to what he was two years ago before he got hurt.
KG215 is online now   Reply With Quote