View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 03:45 PM   #780
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
I see MJD having a full role week 2. Jennings startable week 1 for sure, Charles actually looks 110% this preseason back to his old self and more maybe just electrifying but he is a small dude so hopefully he doesn't get hurt again.
It's always a good situation when an 11th round draft pick gets the opportunity to start the beginning of the season at RB. You just never know what is going to happen. Jennings has been averaging something like 5 yards a carry in the preseason. What if he just goes nuts for 150 yards? Then the Jags have to start thinking about integrating him more even when MJD is back (if he is back).

It wouldn't be the first time a guy came out of nowhere and shoehorned himself into a starting RB controversy. This whole thing has gone perfectly for me.

Speaking of which... GOBB... Want Jennings? I think you need some insurance, my friend.
RedBlackAttack is online now   Reply With Quote