View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 01:01 PM   #4
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board
Default Re: Best RB in fantasy - DARREN SPROLES? - RTM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
Darren Sproles in the second is pretty damn early. He does get a good amount of receptions, but that isn't enough to make up for the fact that he won't get as many carries as the other top backs. He is more of a rb2/3 than a solid first option. With that being said, you are a little weak at running back but not terrible. Fred Jackson is a decent number two and Peyton Hillis is a decent number 3 (you will probably end up playing him or CJ Spiller most weeks in the flex). Outside of Calvin, your receivers are kind of shit. Stevie Johnson is very inconsistent with a lot of targets but not much production. I don't really like any of the receivers on your bench besides Bess, and I only like him because you got him so late.

My advice is to be very active on the waiver wire and look around for guys that may explode fantasy wise (think Victor Cruz of last year). Good luck in your league.

In a PPR league, he is absolutely worth a late 2nd round pick IMO. This year has too many question marks at runningback than ever before. Should he take a chance on AP or MJD or Jamaal Charles. Sproles mid-late 2nd is a great pick for PPR format.
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote