View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 09:06 PM   #1
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Your Player Profile

SourPatchKids

Height: 5'11
Weight: 140 lbs (Trying to gain about 6 pounds in muscle)
Body fat %: 13-14%( Need to cut down to about 8%)
Experience: Learned fundamentals playing at the YMCA, played on middle school team, NJB, AAU, and Asian League club teams.
Nickname(s): Foul Magnet, Lobster( Inside Joke)
Strengths: Getting to the line, finishing in traffic, timing on rebounds/blocks, lobster defense( inside joke), ability to put ball on the floor and create
Weaknesses: Streakiness on free throws/ outside shooting, mental toughness, weak right knee, guarding tall(6'2-6'4) perimeter players
Player Comparision(s): Matthew Dallevedova( St. Mary's), Grant Hill( Early Years) Aaron Craft( Might be wishful thinking)
Inspirations: Mommy, Andre Iggy
Long Term Goals: Playing Division I Ball
Short Term Goals: Making school squad( aiming for JV but I'll be fine as a starter on Freshman A)
Favorite Quotes: "Hard Work beats talent", "You miss every shot you don't take"
What I go to war with: Shock Doctor knee sleeve on right knee,
Nike Huarache 2k4's( Getting new basketball shoes for the upcoming season soon)
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote