View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 09:53 PM   #213
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 2012 College Football Discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoop_Cat
Ah, thanks for the clarification, I didn't watch the game so I had to go off the Box Score.

For the other comments - does anyone really see any other teams going undefeated. At least two of Arkansas/LSU/Alabama will have at least one loss because of the SEC West, and I would be VERY surprised if someone else like OU or FSU didn't lose.

if FSU makes it to v-tech undefeated and beats them, i think they have a really good chance of winning out. it's really going to come down to how far the o-line has come along and avoiding injuries. their defense is top 10 easily and they have arguably the fastest D sideline to sideline in the nation. maybe that's a bit of my homer side coming out, but i also think clemson is a bit overrated this season. i think v-tech is the bigger matchup, styles wise.

i understand you questioning if they'd go undefeated though. it's ACC or bust for them and they've disappointed in the past. i just feel many of their problems last year came down to injuries and youth.

Last edited by blacknapalm : 09-01-2012 at 10:28 PM.
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote