View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 02:12 AM   #269
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012 College Football Discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
well that should do it.

OU has been exposed.

no way they make it through the Big 12 unscathed.

First game of the year. I don't see how you think a game like this shows OU has been exposed. Does that mean Okie States 84-0 when over the sisters of the poor mean they will romp through the conference? West Virginia gave up 30 something points to Marshall, Texas didn't look too good either. I think the notion that we have been exposed is not accurate. I think what it does show is that if we don't improve significantly we certainly won't be in the MNC hunt and it will be a up and down conference season.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote