Thread: Madden 13
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 05:00 PM   #10
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Madden 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaininTwos
Haven't kept up with Madden for years, but I love this. EA has been TROLLING since 2005 and every year, every damn year people like you and me fell for it.

I stopped buying them in 07 and stopped playing them shortly after. When is this monopoly over again?

If you are really upset about this OP, then you will not buy anymore renditions of Madden until they do it correctly.
I won't. Funny thing is, I liked the gameplay improvements from the demo, got the game and found out the stuff I did like from last year is gone. If the first update doesn't fix this ill sell mine on eBay and EA will be hard pressed to get me to buy maden next time either. Really irritating.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote