Thread: Can you dunk??
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 05:02 PM   #44
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Can you dunk??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Post a vid. I couldn't dunk off an alley oop until I could dunk with two hands with a running start.

I was talking about those ugly alley opp's when other guy who is standing under a basket and throwing it up like a ref throws a jump ball.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
Wow, congrats. Particularly impressive that you did it seemingly without a big running start. Nicely done.

Running start doesnt give me any advantage, or I dont know proper technique. Will try something tomorrow.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote