View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 06:08 PM   #62
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anyone here playing Sleeping Dogs?

Just finished it, and I'm pretty thrilled with it. For an open world game, it's definitely short, but I'm not willing to call that a negative necessarily. The story was great. And the end sequence of missions was a really well put together group of set pieces. It seemed to start borrowing from Uncharted there toward the end.

I've gotta buy one more car to have all of them, and I came just short of the Triad experience points required to get to level ten, which is disappointing because I don't thik there's a way to get it now. Otherwise I've gotten everything.
Thorpesaurous is online now   Reply With Quote