View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 01:23 AM   #1203
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
Had to go with BGE who i kinda like this year

i like him too. i think he's a solid RB2. he's a volume back who will get his touches and defenses will have to worry about defending green. he's going to be the main red zone back and i see his floor being 9 TD's. you're absolutely loaded at WR. how'd the rest of your draft go?

EDIT: i see yahoo got rid of the 'note to self' field again. i suspect many people don't use it but i found it very useful to jot down quick notes on who to look out for, possible trade ideas, etc. it's basically just notepad but i liked how it was just right there. no need to open notepad and save a file. really don't get why they'd get rid of it...i doubt it really slows down loading times or leaves a smaller footprint. they're gonna rid of that but keep some of the 'research' features. that stuff overlaps so damn much.

Last edited by blacknapalm : 09-04-2012 at 04:48 AM.
blacknapalm is online now   Reply With Quote