View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 11:35 AM   #1206
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknapalm
i like him too. i think he's a solid RB2. he's a volume back who will get his touches and defenses will have to worry about defending green. he's going to be the main red zone back and i see his floor being 9 TD's. you're absolutely loaded at WR. how'd the rest of your draft go?

EDIT: i see yahoo got rid of the 'note to self' field again. i suspect many people don't use it but i found it very useful to jot down quick notes on who to look out for, possible trade ideas, etc. it's basically just notepad but i liked how it was just right there. no need to open notepad and save a file. really don't get why they'd get rid of it...i doubt it really slows down loading times or leaves a smaller footprint. they're gonna rid of that but keep some of the 'research' features. that stuff overlaps so damn much.
I disagree regarding BJGE. Begnals line is already getting decimated via injury and was never a good run blocking unit to begin with. Benson last year did 1000 and 6 on 3.9 YPC. Do you really think BJGE who averaged 3.7 YPC on NE is better than Cedric or will outproduce him? I think Benson is a much better back was just playing behind a terrible line...thus to me BJGE's ceiling is maybe 1000 and 6 and floor is much lower.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote