View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 12:09 PM   #70
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anyone here playing Sleeping Dogs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
I just completed Winston's Mom and The New Boss missions. Am I half way through yet? How long is the game on average doing the main missions and some side missions here and there?

I would say The Wedding probably closes the first of three acts. So you can sort of tell where you are in relation to that.

I'm probably at about 25 hours to 100% the thing. But it felt faster than that. I was playing pretty much three hours a night after work, and went on a couple of Sunday binges.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote