View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 11:22 PM   #2482
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Breaking Bad would become your 1.c

It would be really unfair to try to limit the top spot to one.. When each shows intention is completely different from the other. All 3 of these shows are telling stories that haven't been expressed in the way they are doing.
It really is apple and oranges. I've never seen empire boardwalk but i began watching game of thrones and am an instant addict. I still rank breaking bad above it, but the difference is best expressed in nanometers.

I am barely on episode 7 of season 1, but having no job means i will catch up by the weekend lol. What a bum right? Most definitely highwhey, you should be putting forth your best effort into rejoining the working class portion of the population in america, but nah ima waste time on piratebay downloading game of thrones until i rot. Rot.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote