View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 09:26 PM   #18
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I want to buy a kickass gaming desktop under 2k

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmic †hesis
You're in Canada, so go to Tiger Direct (I believe it's only in Burlington). They customize desktops and laptops to your preferences. My buddy who is a computer genuise just built a desktop himself by buying parts from TD for under $1,500. He even used see-through covers, which looks really cool.

I am not great with computers myself but I do know the motherboard is the most essential part of building a powerful computer due to its compatabilities with other components.

My friend has (according to him, and I trust him) a quad-core, 3.5 GHz, 12 GB of RAM, and the best graphics card (he loves his video games) and he got the shieldings too for less then 1,500.

But they customize it for you down there, and they will help you meet your needs. They are online accessible. I live in New York, so it's really far from me otherwise I would have bought a computer from there a long time ago.

Thanks man, I'm checking out their website now
macmac is online now   Reply With Quote