View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 01:42 AM   #24
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I want to buy a kickass gaming desktop under 2k

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
That's not your best bet these days; nor has it ever been. Your best bet is to build it yourself and/or have a friend do it for you. You will always get more performance per dollar spent. Case closed.

Cooling can be less than 50, wiring is a non issue with 100 or so on a modular power supply, and software is typically free. Win 7 can be had for cheap if you want to buy it.

Yeah I was looking at your list, makes alot of sense...my neighbor built his own and told me he would help me, I'm just impatient to wait till he gets back frm vacation....

What do you recommend for monitors? How important is response time? And is 27 too big for a normal desk?
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote