View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 01:10 PM   #31
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Best series on TV in the last 10 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
The Wire
I'd agree with you 100% if the 5th season never happened, and it had better closure. The Sopranos was another series that didn't give you closure that made you feel good but at least it didn't end with a shitty season like the Wire.

Breaking Bad to me has a chance to be the best for me because you get the feeling it's going to end in epic style.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote