View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 07:18 PM   #10
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Saint Players win on Appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Engaging in things you know as a player is wrong is what the NFL was saying.

They dont deserve to be suspended for intentionally trying to hurt someone for money. But if a dude acts up off the field suspension is justified? That makes sense. I dont think the suspensions should be severe like a whole season. But a couple games would have been fair.
A short suspension I agree was ok, but the league hammered them,
niko is offline   Reply With Quote