View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 08:13 PM   #2445
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What are you reading?

I just finished Popular Crime by baseball stats magnate Bill James. He's an interesting writer, verbose, opinionated, very logical and organized. Some of the chapters were much better than others, depending on how much I got the sense he really knew the topic the more weight his views carried.

I just started a pulp zombie novel called Deadline that looks nice and light like I should be able to plow through it. I'm already wondering if it's any good though after a quick 40 pages. It appears to be the second installment of a trilogy, although the jacket doesn't mention a third installment at all.

I'm open to anyone's input on it as I'm not very far in, or invested regardless, if anyone has read it. I know there's some zombie readers out there.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote