View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 09:45 PM   #8
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What football sites do you visit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
The equivalent to ISH in terms of football would be footballfutures.com. I browse that forum.
I got IP banned in that place after about 15 posts

i use this place for some info but most of the time, ill check up espn.com and come across some important news. during gameday, ill check nfl.com to see the scores and track a diff game (wish I had directtv )

almost all my skins news comes from extremeskins
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote