View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 05:57 PM   #1
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default What's this notion that not liking homosexuality = you're a closet gay?

I'm not understanding this logic. Why does this seemingly only apply to homosexuality? A phobia is an irrational or exaggerated fear of something. So taking a literal interpretation of the word "homophobia" it is used out of context. I don't think most people who don't like gay people/gay behavior necessarily fear the idea of a person being gay or themselves being gay, they are just grossed out by the idea of a man putting his dick in another man's ass. Or for females, 1 woman fondling another woman's breasts, ******.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote