View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 05:24 PM   #9
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What's this notion that not liking homosexuality = you're a closet gay?

I think the going out of your way to make sure people know you don't like gay behavior makes you suspect. I've never felt the need to yell HEY IM STRAIGHT! I DO NOT LIKE TOUCHING OTHER MENS *****! JUST SO YOU KNOW. The fact some people feel the need to let people know they are straight makes me think they have some secret concerns about their sexuality.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote