View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 06:16 PM   #19
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What's this notion that not liking homosexuality = you're a closet gay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
IMO anyone who goes out of their way to protest homosexuality is suspect. I don't think it's a coincidence that some of the most vocal and visible anti gay figures turn out to be fanny bandits themselves (Bishop Eddie Long, Ted Haggard, etc). If you're comfortable in your own sexuality, you wouldn't spend all your time worrying about someone else's.

pretty much how I feel

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla
I don't like cats, does that mean i'm a cat ?

Last edited by kentatm : 09-09-2012 at 06:18 PM.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote