View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 12:32 PM   #751
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Trades,Free Agency, Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
John Shurna has a training camp invite.

Think of him as a baby Novak that can put the ball on the floor a little and will drive into the paint.

He plays hard too.

He has the ugliest shot I've ever seen, but he releases quick and has fake moves, so have no fear of him getting blocked.

Most likely scenario, he gets introduced to Erie.
He has an ugly shot. Not the ugliest I've ever seen (Shawn Marion is way worse) but ugly. I've watched some highlights on YouTube and he seems to be a more athletic Novak with a worse and much uglier shot.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote