View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 07:57 PM   #8
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: #31 NBA Player Of All-Time According to InsideHoops

Really...thinking about it?

Would Ewing not likely be considered better than Stockton from like 1981 to 1999?

There are really people that isnt a factor to?

Anyway...off the top of my head these are the only MVPs left:

Cowens
Mcadoo
rose
nash
Iverson
Walton
Unseld

the only players who led title teams and arent picked yet....

Cowens
Whoever you credit for the 04 Pistons
Dennis Johnson/Gus Johnson
Unseld/Hayes
Schayes
Arizin
Bob Davies
Walton

Only players on both lists...

Unseld, Walton, and Cowens. And Cowens won 2 rings and played a full mostly healthy career.

Hes just that...other guy from the 70s.

Then again...Dolph was all NBA like 13 years in a row.

He and cowens did a lot more than I feel anyone cares about which isnt exactly...anyones fault. some guys just dont stand out for this reason or that one.

I just felt the need to write their names.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote