View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 10:12 PM   #1359
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
Got offered my Demaryius Thomas/Ben Tate for Steve Smith. Thoughts? I like Tate if Foster goes down, but that's not something I want to bank on especially if I'm given a chance at Smith.
Absolutely not. That is an insulting offer. Thomas has a lot of potential this year, so Smith isn't a huge step up and Tate is the most valuable handcuff in the league.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote