View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 12:46 PM   #1360
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

I was debating if I wanted to start Jones or Mike Williams but I figured that I would rather take my chances with Jones with A-Rod throwing to him with Jennings out. Jones did have a TD pass he should have hauled in tho so the start almost paid off. I'm sure Mike Williams will end up with like 3 catches for 18 yards and a TD just to piss me off.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote