View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 01:30 AM   #2
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Third-Person Action/Adventure/Shooters??

i feel what you're saying.
i think new splinter cell will be pretty sweet. ive enjoyed the past games, although i would never really rate them as epic games.
only problem i had with the last splinter cell game, was that there was way too much action and not enough stealth play
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote