View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 04:38 AM   #1428
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
im with you but leshoure has yet to prove he can produce and in the limited work he got in the preseason averaged like 2 ypc and looked bad. a lot of thing might be rust but i still don't see him making a big impact with or without k smith.

i'm pretty sure he had hammy issues in the preseason. i'm also not sure he's back full strength from his achilles. still, he has talent and as a starting RB, i don't think he can do worse than low end RB3. he's a guy that always moves the chains and he showed a lot of explosion coming out of college. but ya, maybe that achilles injury took too much out of him. that's always a major injury and it's even more damaging to RBs...

Last edited by blacknapalm : 09-15-2012 at 04:43 AM.
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote