View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 11:02 AM   #142
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ISH Gaming Diary Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai2death
Just finished sleeping dogs, finished the main story, may come back and 100% it at a later date, if I can be bothered.

Yeah me too.

Considering the game did get canned, twice, it's a good game. It's easy to see that the setting is pretty much the only reason this game is good though.

I wonder if the big dogs like Rockstar (and Volition I guess) will ever roll the dice on a more exotic location like that.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote