View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 08:54 AM   #11
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Third-Person Action/Adventure/Shooters??

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankShot
Thats another one that I rented, and didn't interest me at all. Its basically a first-person-shooter with the camera pulled back 3 feet.

I get why people like it, but its not for me at all.

Dead Space is also pretty much a first person shooter with the camera pulled back three feet too I suppose. But I still like it more than most FPSs.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote