View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 01:18 PM   #1524
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
honestly I am pretty down on my whole team minus Spiller and Vernon

even Brees isn't really looking like Brees...wtf, all these INTs, Brees isn't really elite right now...

Fitz was awesome last year with a crap QB but now I am wondering if it was all Skelton...Kolb and him suck

Steven Jackson ALREADY getting dinged up

Boldin didn't do shit yesterday, but I still fell okay about him because I am not sure Torrey Smith is the legit #1 anymore...could go back to being Boldin
Real Talk, Appreciate your honesty and ability to properly evaluate your own team. Thats really important as an owner, many ppl are incapable of this.

Your team isn't looking hot besides Spiller/Vernon.

Also Boldin may be serviceable but these two games are an aberration. I will stake my fantasy reputation that Torrey Smith finishes as a top 24 WR but also finishes with more points than Boldin, barring health obviously.

At the end of the day your team is hardly finished or anything like that but you have some guys who were in somewhat questionable situations (SJAX/Fitz) and their respective situations have gotten much worse..Rams line/injuries/Kevin Kolb/lack of any playermakers on Zona..

Lets talk trade.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote