View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 05:26 PM   #1537
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
Quite the turn of events. You were low on Smith, Marlo was low on Fitz (given ADP) and now you swap both.
I'm still not that high on Smith, I like Vincent who is putting up good numbers and getting lots of targets and probably will continue to the entire year...

really not even sure Smith will start for me but he might, I will likely just end up playing match ups with the others...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote