View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 08:03 PM   #9
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Hey ISH, check out my dunks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peteballa
Haha, I know, it really was excessive. Couldn't help it

Yeah, that's why. I have issues with one-handers. The one in the video was especially weak, though. I can do one-handers fairly easily usually.

Hahah its alright though, If I managed to throw down a dunk I'd probably be a little excited to (I'm 5'6" and at my best I could grab the rim but that was about it haha).

As for the one handed issues, I don't really have any tips on how hold the ball better since I can't properly palm a ball either.

Keep throwing down some nasty 2 handers though!
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote