Thread: Leandro Barbosa
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 07:52 PM   #22
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Leandro Barbosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariodeathgrip
Session!! I thought was good!! Coach had no faith in him!! Any mistake brown took him out and pretty much trusted Blake more!!!

That's when I started noticing you DK was right all along!! Brown can't coach!!! Like the Raiders new coach no trust in the players!!!v666

I loved Sessions. I was upset when the lakers didn't keep him. But Nash cures all . That includes Brown's "offense" (notice how I quoted that lol).

I like the addition of the other veteran coaches. If I had to go back and do this over, I'd make a strong push for Jerry Sloan. He's overdue for a championship. Sad to me that he might not get one.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote