Thread: The Backcourt
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 02:43 AM   #6
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Backcourt

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
Is Brandon Knight the future franchise PG?

He's shown signs of it, but it's yet to be determined. There were times last year he looked like he would eventually be the best rookie PG. There were also times he just looked like a rookie. I think this season will say a lot about how Knights career ends up. It looks like he has worked at being more of a distributor. Off the top of my head I think he lead the summer league in assists. He comes in this year pretty much guaranteed to start (which he didn't last year) so that has to be a boost of confidence to him. The kid can definitely play. Hopefully he's a really hard worker too and we'll see some progress in his game this season.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote