View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 10:34 AM   #18
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Darko Milicic to sign with Boston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz

I'd laugh so hard if he beats James, Wade and Bosh in a series. Heck, hopefully we can face New York in the first round and he can beat Anthony as well.
By beat do you mean run over and start punching? Because i don't see how else he's beating anyone (unless him sitting in his chair counts...)
niko is offline   Reply With Quote