View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 12:16 AM   #11
fpliii
sick of agendas...

fpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: #40 NBA Player Of All-Time According to InsideHoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.O.A.T
Unseld, McHale, Hayes would be the next three for me, the order is always interesting to discuss.

Unseld brings the most oddly complete resume and the greatest reputation as an ideal teammate and constant winner to the table. Hayes brings the numbers like few if any left can rival, and McHale brings the winning pedigree and all-around impact that a lot of basketball fans love.

I'd take this front court guys over comparable back-courters still on the board like Kidd, Payton and the Iceman.

I'm pretty embarrassed about my lack of knowledge of the NBA during the mid-late 70s (pre-shot clock era as well, but that's a discussion for another day)...games are just so hard to come by (while almost every playoff game from 80 on is available online somewhere)

are there any complete online games or decent books you'd recommend checking out to fill the mental gap?
fpliii is offline   Reply With Quote