View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 01:27 AM   #1565
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

i like hartline out of that list. i just think he'll emerge as the main receiver on that team. tannehill was looking for him a lot. if it's a PPR league, i'd consider hawkins. i also like austin collie if he can stay healthy. if he has a big day sunday, you might want to add him.

i wouldn't worry about handcuffs with your RB's. you need firepower, not insurance. i don't know if you can make another trade, but i'd try to get a better RB2. powell isn't bad...rex likes him and greene has been pretty unimpressive so far. if you're going to run 3.1 ypc, any team will grow impatient with that. just keep an eye out for a RB. are leshoure and pierre thomas scooped up?

Last edited by blacknapalm : 09-21-2012 at 01:48 AM.
blacknapalm is online now   Reply With Quote