View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 12:44 PM   #13
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: do u steamroll late screens?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamgine
Wait, is that illegal?

If I understand this correctly, opponent A makes a drive towards the basket. As a good defender, you follow him. As both of you start motion towards the basket, opponent B moves a few steps forward from the basket and then STOPS in order to screen you. I don't think that's illegal unless opponent B was still moving as you crash into him.
Sorry, it's a weird scenario to explain. Opponent B would meet me half way down the lane in this situation. He's not stopping, he's running into me. My defensive path is clear when I'm initially guarding my man as he drives. It's in mid-drive that his teammate decides to move upward and perform the downfield block, never standing still or establishing, just plowing.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote