View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 06:40 PM   #27
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Sons of Anarchy season 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Season 3 of SOA was pretty much saved by the ending. I think I liked it more than most people but it was the weakest season so far.

Yeah. It easily had the best finale, but the first 3/4 of the season was pretty bad IMO.

By the way, does anybody else hope the neo-Nazi guy comes back regrouped while the Sons battle the blacks? The leader told his daughter his plan was to come back after a few years, which I believe it had been several years in the timeline.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote