View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 12:07 AM   #3
ROCSteady
Stanley Cup Virgins

ROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Miami Dolphins Thread

Keep this thread goin and active. Ppl know I got 500 that the Dolphins will finish worse than my Redskins. Nothing against the Phins but I shall endorse their failure. Tannehill is a b!tch boy for not knowing the teams in the divisions. Mainly that The Pack are NFC North.
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote